Friday, June 21, 2013

Tom and Rick's Big Adventure

June 21, 2013.
Day Two of the P2A Tour.
Clateskanie, Washington to Vancouver, Washington.
Mileage: ca 65 miles

Hard to fathom that on Wednesday I was with Dixie and on Friday I'm into mile one thirty of the P2A Tour (Pacific to Atlantic).   The first two days were an exercise in breakdowns (flat tire--Rick, missing screw--Terence's rack, and broken shifter--Tom's bike), yet filled with beauty and the emerald, idyllic spring pasture land equaled only by northern Ireland.









4 comments:

  1. Wow, you guys sure covered some good distance even though you ran into some difficulties on the first 2 days! How is the weather? FYI I am trying to keep Bailey from being shamed by Liz but my efforts have been thwarted thus far :( I'm sure you saw the pic of Bailey receiving a diaper change...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great to be back on the road again. Feel stronger and more prepared than any previous bike tours.

      Keep your eye on my Baylie--she is no match for wily Liz, the Shame Master.

      Th

      Delete